The main role of a lawyer when drafting any kind of contract or agreement is to regulate a set of concrete circumstances in a comprehensible and systematic manner, whilst taking legal and tax considerations into account. However, in order to make a successful deal that will be of a mutual benefit to everyone involved, our goal is to build a sufficient and mutual trust between the contractual parties. In order to avoid any kind of doubt or misunderstanding, all of our contracts are drafted in a bilingual manner.
We consult our client in all facets of Contract law, and operate in the Region of Istria (Pula, Rovinj, Poreč), and all over the Republic of Croatia. We stand at your disposal for reviewing previously drafted or concluded contracts, as well as for representation in court.
- Legal counseling and drafting of contracts in various areas of civil and commercial law;
- Legal representation in civil or commercial litigation;
- Pursuing damages through civil litigation or extra judicially in front of insurance companies;
- Securing claims and forceful execution of due claims;
- Loan and credit contracts;
- Lease and rent contracts;
- Building and development contracts;
- Contracts of work and labour;
- Intermediation contracts.